Cazzamali S.r.l. recognizes and guarantees the security of the personal data of users who consult this website and recognizes the importance of proper treatment; for this reason it pays the utmost attention in the collection and management of personal data that will be provided during its use or that will be automatically acquired when consulting the website.
In pursuing this aim, Cazzamali S.r.l. adopts specific measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data, complying with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter also referred to as "GDPR") and national laws on data protection personal.
In the provision of services and as part of the legal relationships relating to its business, Cazzamali S.r.l. recognizes and respects the right to the protection of personal data as a fundamental right of the person.
The ability of a natural person to maintain control of their personal data is an expression of this fundamental right: a conscious and lasting commitment is required in order to guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data.
In this sense, it is recalled that the GDPR defines as:
- "Personal data" any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (who, in this context, assumes the role of "data subject");
- "Treatment" any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The following information describes the purposes and the way in which personal data are processed, in relation to users who access and use the websites of Cazzamali S.r.l. (hereinafter only "Site" or "Sites").
The information is provided exclusively for the online activities of this Site and is valid for visitors / users of the Site. It does not apply to information collected through different channels.
In the event that, in the pages dedicated to the various services provided by or through the Site, it is necessary to provide users' personal data, the necessary additional information will be communicated to allow the user to evaluate the willingness to proceed or less with the provision of personal data for the purposes illustrated from time to time.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller of the personal data provided is Cazzamali S.r.l., with registered office in Romanengo (CR), Via degli artigiani n. 12. In the event that, in relation to specific processing purposes, relations of joint ownership with third parties emerge, the necessary information will be provided in advance of the provision of personal data by the data subject.
2. Personal data processed
The data processed during the consultation of the site and the related sections could come from automatic sources or from voluntary sources. For example, they could come from the user's navigation, which could bring with it information relating to previous consultations of other sites, including in particular cookies and other similar technologies. The data could also be provided voluntarily by the user or by subjects related to it.
Automatic data acquisition by the site
Navitaion Data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with the user, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow its identification. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used for browsing and connecting to the sites, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment.
These data are not disclosed, but are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulations. The data could, however, be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site. Except for the latter eventuality, such data does not persist for more than fifteen days.
Data voluntarily provided
To allow the user to take advantage of the various services offered by the Site, their personal data will be requested, based on the service in question, such as: personal data, contact details (telephone contacts, e-mail account, domicile or residence address , etc.) and data relating to the payment method, information on purchases and transactions, etc.
While the provision of such data remains on a voluntary basis, failure to communicate them may make it impossible to provide the service for which they were requested.
In order to protect the privacy and safety of children, Cazzamali S.r.l. does not voluntarily collect or use personal data relating to persons under the age of sixteen. Users under the age indicated above are advised not to provide their personal data.
3. Lawfulness requirements and purposes of the processing
All processing relating to the personal data of users of the Site will be carried out exclusively in compliance with the lawfulness requirements established by the legislation on the protection of personal data, with the aim of:
- ensure correct navigation to the areas of the Site, due to the necessary nature of this processing and for the fulfillment of legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c GDPR);
- process requests for the use of the services offered by the Site, due to the necessary nature of such processing to implement contractual and / or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b GDPR); - follow up on contact requests due to the necessary nature of this processing to execute contractual and / or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b GDPR);
- conducting marketing activities through automated and non-automated tools, by reason of the explicit consent possibly given by the interested party. Marketing activities can be realized through the sending of newsletters, promotions, discounts, concessions, commercial information and other dedicated services, via paper mail, call with operator, direct sales, or via e-mail, pre-recorded calls, messaging platforms. and SMS / MMS. In this context, the Data Controller may also process the personal data provided by the interested party in order to invite him to participate in exhibitions and events, or to report special initiatives dedicated to Cazzamali S.r.l customers.
4. Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out, using mainly IT tools but also paper or telematic, by means of collaborators and employees authorized to do so, who operate according to the instructions given by the Data Controller, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data processed.
Specific security measures are adopted in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data being processed, of unauthorized access, of treatment that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes indicated in this statement.
5. Dissemination of personal data
The personal data of the interested party may be disclosed to:
- collaborators and employees of Cazzamali S.r.l. specifically authorized, within the scope of their respective competences
- suppliers of the services offered through the Site or connected to its operation, including Growens SpA - MailUp, for the Newsletter service, Linode for the web hosting service, Weevo srl for the functions of system administrator, who act as Managers of the treatment.
Apart from the aforementioned cases, personal data will not be communicated, disseminated, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties for illegal purposes or purposes not connected to the purposes of the collection and, in any case, without making suitable information to the interested parties and acquiring their consent, where required by law. Any communication of data at the request of the Judicial or Public Security Authority remains unaffected, in the manner and in the cases provided for by law.
Personal data will not be transferred to countries or international organizations not belonging to the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, pursuant to art. 45 GDPR, based on an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of the Site's services, the transfer of personal data to countries or international organizations outside the EU, for which the Commission has not adopted any adequacy decision pursuant to art. 45 GDPR, will take place only in the presence of adequate guarantees provided by the recipient country or organization, pursuant to art. 46 GDPR and provided that the data subjects have enforceable rights and effective remedies.
In the absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission, pursuant to art. 45 GDPR, or adequate guarantees, pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR, including the binding corporate rules, the cross-border transfer will take place only if one of the conditions indicated in art. 49 GDPR.
6. Duration of treatment
The personal data of the interested parties will be processed by Cazzamali S.r.l. for variable periods of time based on the different purposes of the processing. In any case, such personal data will be kept only for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and processed, without prejudice to the need for further storage in the face of specific provisions of the law.
- data collected and processed for marketing purposes: up to the revocation of the consent given;
- data collected and processed for the provision of a Site service: the storage and processing of data will take place for the time strictly necessary to execute the service to which the user has joined, in any case no later than 7 years from the last demonstration of interest of the same in the service in question;
- the data provided for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter service will be processed until the interested party exercises the right to object pursuant to 21 of the GDPR;
- data collected and processed to follow up on a request: the storage and processing of data will take place for the time strictly necessary to execute the contact request and any activities to be carried out by the Data Controller deriving from it;
- data collected and processed in order to protect the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties: the storage and processing of the data subject's data will take place for the time strictly necessary to achieve the legitimate interest pursued from time to time;
- data collected and processed in compliance with legal provisions: the data subject's data will be stored and processed for the time required by the applicable legislation from time to time.
In each section of the Site in which the data subject will be requested to communicate his / her personal data, this will take place only following the provision of this Privacy Notice, through a specific link, in order to guarantee him adequate knowledge and an understanding of conscience about the treatments that are carried out by the Data Controller on the personal data that is about to transmit and on the relative terms of conservation of the data.
7. Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to access their personal data, to request their correction, updating and cancellation or limitation, if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law, as well as to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons or obtain portability.
The interested party, in particular, pursuant to articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party also has the right to obtain the indication:
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Manager and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as authorized for processing.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or integration of their data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes of the processing;
- the limitation of processing, when one of the hypotheses referred to in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a), b) and c) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- the transmission of data concerning him, provided to the Data Controller and processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. Pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR, the interested party also has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments and, if technically feasible, to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to the other.
- if the processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent at any time (pursuant to Article 7, paragraph 3 of the GDPR).
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to automated decision-making processes that significantly affect your person.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint and / or report to a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State in which he usually resides, works or in the place where the alleged violation has occurred.
The above rights are exercised with a request addressed to the Owner, directly or through an authorized person, orally or by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. The request is formulated freely and without formalities by the interested party, who has the right to receive appropriate feedback within a reasonable time, depending on the circumstances of the case.
The interested party may use, for the exercise of his rights, non-profit bodies, organizations or associations, whose statutory objectives are of public interest and which are active in the field of protection of the rights and freedoms of the interested parties with regard to to the protection of personal data, giving, for this purpose, a suitable mandate. The interested party can also be assisted by a trusted person.
You can receive more information on the purposes and methods of processing personal data by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Privacy" in the subject line.
To find out about your rights, lodge a complaint and always be updated on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the interested party can contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, by consulting the website at address http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
8. Changes to this information
The Data Controller may occasionally modify this information, for example in order to comply with new requirements imposed by applicable legislation or technical requirements. In this case, the updated information will be published shortly on the Site. Any substantial changes may also be communicated to the interested party and request consent to the aforementioned changes, where required by applicable law. Any interested party is invited to consult this page periodically.